Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wear gloves when handling a Titanium down pipe or exhaust component?
– Yes, wearing gloves is a must to preserves the look of the titanium. If we wear gloves then so should you.
Can I wrap my TI-series downpipe / exhaust system?
– No, Wrapping a titanium exhaust system can be problematic to the system. The alloys used in titanium exhaust systems are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping our titanium exhaust pipe can make the exhaust turn brittle and possibly fail due to premature cracking. Plus why would you want to hide that beautiful finish 😉
What grade titanium do you use?
– We use CP1 Titanium, Grade 4 which is the strongest pure grade titanium that incorporates great strength and durability.
How long does it take for my exhaust to make and ship?
– We start making the exhausts by request once the order is placed and the order of which it was placed. We will email you updates daily to let you know the status of your order.
Are your Exhaust’s pure Titanium?
– Rarely found in its purest form Titanium is made out of many metals mostly consisting of ilmenite, leucoxene, and rutile. Ilmenite and leucoxene are titaniferous ores.
Why Stainless Steel Series ?
– Stainless Steel is a upgrade from typical factory mild steel exhaust and downpipes in terms of performance and most would say sound. What is mild steel? Mild steel is found on most exhuast systems that contains a mixture of iron and carbon and is sometimes called carbon steel. Mild steel exhausts generally have a thicker walls compared to stainless or titanium that absorb sound. Upgrading free’s up some of that power from your engine thru downpipe and out the back of the exhaust. These systems allow for a quicker, more efficient path for exhaust gases to escape while improving performance and sound.
Why Titanium Series?
Out TI-Series downpipes and exhaust systems are made to be strong and rigid, balancing power and flow effectively, without reducing the quality or performance of the downpipe and exhaust system.
Considering stainless-steel is a cost-efficient investment to make, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s a better investment in the long-run. A TI-Series downpipe and exhaust component offers quality, all-round upgrade in terms of performance, budget and sound that provides you with value for money.
Undoubtedly the style of the titanium downpipe and exhaust system is not the most important factor to consider, however, it helps when performance goes hand in hand with style. Any titanium downpipe or exhaust system incorporates any visual scale of color around the tailpipe, creating a visually enhancing appearance.
Upgrading to a performance downpipe or exhaust system is one of the most common and usually the first modifications that we do to our cars. When buying a exhaust the sound and performance is the most important aspect. Other than stainless steel, you get a deeper more refined sound, like no other material.
Titanium, on the other hand, this metal is perfect if you’re looking to eliminate stains, rust and corrosion, providing you with an exhaust that lasts. When it comes to quality, performance and durability, the titanium exhaust is unmatched! Our downpipes and exhaust systems are versatile, they can be used for everyday driving and track racing alike.